Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Closing Worship ~ ¡Porque Él vive!

The closing worship at the conference is always a very special time. Though some had begun to make their way back to parts unknown, many stayed until the last song was sung. One of my favorites ¡Porque Él vive! (Because He Lives) was sung and please know it is no less inspiring when sung in Spanish. At times like these I cannot help but think I am seeing a glimpse of heaven when every knee will bow and every tongue confess....
Romans 14:11
As always, thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Porque Él vive!!! i can't wait to sing it again this summer!!! I almost think it's MORE inspiring in Spanish. :) See you in JUNE in RECUAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber, Have thought about you several times lately. Also praying for all you summer M's. Can't wait!! Bring me some grits, por favor!

    ReplyDelete